Our House here in Mesa, the front yard is done! Yea! Its so nice to finally have grass, I guess I cant complain since our front and back yard are finished and we've only been in our house about 6 months. wow! I cant believe its already been that long. I love my plants, I have bougainvilleas, a couple of Birds of Paradise and Palm trees, and lots of neat plants that wouldn't grow in New Mexico, so I cant wait for them to get bigger. and when we find a grate for the out door fire place we can start having a fire out there and with the pool, it has lights that change to different colors and it will be so neat once it gets a little warmer.
Daren and I designed the yard and we didn't think we could out due are yard on Apple Lane but I think we did I am very happy with it and just love it!! and feel so blessed to have it.
Kenzie is hiding in one of the pictures!



No comments:
Post a Comment