April 9, 2009







Well my office/craft room has been done for sometime now but I haven't had a second to put them on my blog yet. and I bet everyone is socked its not Brianna and Lance Pictures, yes they are coming though, I promised Julie I would put these up so here they are. I love the work desk in the middle, and all the shelves and desks are from IKEA! I love that store they have the cheapest and neatest stuff anything you could want for your home. LOve It!!
And the end of my bookshelves with my Mickey and Minnie collection, I put my stamps and papers and my smaller Circut cutter in the shelves. Love all this openness so I can see what I have. fun fun fun!
We have two chairs for the two computers, one is mine and the other one is for Makenzie and all the games and music goes on hers and mine is strictly photos and digital scrapbooking stuff. so we are right next to each other it works!









No comments:

Post a Comment