August 28, 2009

Brianna and Lance dancing to their special song again, he treats her like a princess since the day they got together, and continues to, of course they are newlyweds but that is just his personality, none of the other guys in Briannas life treated her as he does he is a great example for all men to follow, he even has Daren opening the doors for me now! Daren gives him a hard time about it, but I am glad! I hope that they always love each other like they do now, and Brianna does everything to make him happy, I know she's my daughter but she is great.


Me and my Papa, I cant remember the last time I danced with my dad, It was nice and he even did a wonderful job of leading. That was special to me and I will always have this picture to remind me. Love my dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment