August 19, 2009

I am the luckiest mom in the whole world! I have 3 of the most beautiful, talented and loving daughters! I have so much respect for them they are wonderful people, we couldn't have done any of this wedding without them all pitching in and helping with everything. The hours Whitney and Makenzie helped with stuffing envelopes, rolling silverware in the napkins, carrying, cleaning, Chopping food, decorating just all around being there for their sister that they love so much! I love to listen to them talk and laugh all the time, I never get tired of it. Brianna and Lance did such a wonderful job carrying out everything they had to do too, plus work and go to school at the same time, we had such a fun time with everything and just one or two tense moments, like when I sewed 10 of the wrong color of table runners and Brianna said they were fine but I went ahead and sewed 10 more of the right color. sheeeesh. but it was great I wouldn't have done anything different! I loved all the wedding hoopla and I loved doing and being a part of it and look forward to the other two weddings I get to help plan and be a part of. I love you girls! Thank you Bri, Whit and Kenz for all you do for Me!


Sisters there is nothing in the world like your family. Tammi Eddy gave me a quote that just fits this picture and it is from the movie Little Women: "I could never love anyone as much as I love my sisters."


That's how I feel about all my sisters too!!
Dianne was missed so much we were sad that she was sick and in the hospital, it was a difficult time for her family and us, but she was released from the hospital on the day Brianna and Lance were married so that made our day! we were so glad she was well enough to make it to the Farmington reception it was very special and we cant live without her, she is a great sister and Iam thankful she is doing well. We Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment