What would I have done without all these friends volunteering to help, Earlene and Dianne are in the second picture and Tammi and Louise in the third picture and Patricia, Julie and Rachel and Thelma that I didn't get a picture with, Earlene had family at home and still came to help and so did Tammi, and all the phone calls from Patricia, Julie and Rachel asking what they could do, how do you thank your friends? a thank you card seems small, I just want them to know how much it meant we love and appreciate you all your Awesome!!Nothing but Heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend.
_Plautus
The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
-unknown
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment