December 15, 2009

We went to Disneyland because Brianna and Lance got Daren and I tickets for Fantazmic to sit and eat dessert and watch the show, so we went and also we had tickets to The Princess and the Frog in Burbank at the Disney Studios, it was so much fun and Whitney recognized a elderly man he was part of the Sherman Brothers, it was Richard right there with us! He was a personal friend to Walt Disney and composed many songs including ones on Mary Poppins, so it was exciting for her to be there in the same room with him!
Our Show got rained out but it was fun while it lasted, we were walking in California Adventure and Mickey was right there with nobody around him so we stepped up and I think this was the best picture we have all taken! It was a fast but fun weekend and we love staying with Bri and Lance I hope they don't mind us trashing their place. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment