So it will be a year in May that we have moved to Cali. and in that year we love to get together the gang, that one day we just made up with our initials CQR and it just stuck we just have so much fun together, the Q's love Disneyland as much as we do and its great just to hang with each other we get along so well. and how nice it is that they love to come and visit, even when we were in AZ so its not just Disneyland. Lol!
When the Q's come if I'm at work they text and can't wait till I'm off to go, or I meet them in the park. They come to go with us, not just coming and if we want to go in to hang with them then its ok type a thing. Lol!
We love to eat at our favorite places when they come and we have like a routine that we do, they love to hang at the beach or our home too.



No comments:
Post a Comment