August 29, 2009

Me and my sister!!

This is not a very flattering picture of me but it was the only one I had with Dianne, lol! What can I say, we are two peas in a pod! all our lives as I was reminded by Patricia that it has always been us two against the world, you couldn't say Dianne without Kim or Kim without Dianne it was like that was our name, everyone always gets us mixed up and our Accounting teacher in college thought we were twins! oh sorry Dee. one time I was walking down the hall at church and a man (who will remain nameless) said to me "Oh Dianne you look good have you lost weight?" I said yes thank you! lol! went home and told Dee how good she looked and she had lost weight according to this man! and that's how it has always been. And I hope it will be that way till we are old and well were gray now but grayer! Everyone is the age of their heart!!

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there." ~Amy Li

"Is solace anywhere more comforting than in the arms of a sister." ~ Alice Walker

1 comment:

  1. I love this post, you and your sister completely look like twins! My sister took a cake class at the college from Dianne and just thinks the world of her.

    ReplyDelete