September 22, 2009

Went to Farmington for Dee's and Lisette's Birthdays on the 14th, we had a party on Sunday for the two of them and just family members, it was so fun we had different Pies and Ice Cream because Lisette and Dee are sick of Cake. lol! This was Lisette's Sexy Beast Look! What a beautiful woman she has become!
Dianne 46 and Lisette 24, wow how time flies when your kids grow older, but Dianne claims she is only 39 and she is glad to be here to celebrate her 46th Birthday! it was a fun party! Dianne is the other half of me, we are two peas in a pod and I don't know what I would do without her, she is my best bud!!!

Patricia and Me, this is my other sister! we have been best friends since the day she moved to NM, I am very lucky to have her as my friend and family I don't know how I would've survived without her.


Stevie, Dianne, Lisette, Aubry! this is a cute picture! I swear Dee and I smile the same, ewwww its sad! Ha Ha!



Andra, Me, Dee and Grant the Farmington siblings! are those Andras ears or horns, ha ha, We had such a good time! Glad I got to see Andra for a second or two, don't know what I would do without them, we fight like cats and dogs but we know that we are always there for each other!




No comments:

Post a Comment