August 19, 2009


The table decorations were wonderful! Brianna and I got together and looked through magazines for ideas and when we found one we like I sat and figured out how to make it happen and went and bought all the flowers, I had to go to all the Micheals in the area to get all the flowers and Brianna even bought some in Cali, but the best part was my Wonderful visiting teacher Heather Brinson said that she would put them together for me and wouldn't let me pay her a dime, I just couldn't believe it, she told me "Sisters in the gospel don't pay each other" Love her! she is a sweet heart! it wouldn't have look as good if I had done them! Brianna wanted them to twinkle and we bought the battery operated lights for them! B E A utiful!! Thank you Heather!!!!!




1 comment: