August 19, 2009
















We had some wonderful food, that Daren and I didn't get to eat one bite we were busy I guess?

We bought it all from a friend of Lances and Lani, his name was Mel, from Mitikis we had Chicken, Beef, Rice, Macaroni salad, green salad and rolls and butter, everyone said it was great! looks good.



there is Sara PG and working the line what a trooper! everyone said that it was good food.



There in the white apron was Brianna and Lances friend that was in their singles ward, her name is Linda Winstock. What a woman! she talked to us at the Temple and just took over the help at the reception and everything, it was great! she was such a big help!! and a funny and wonderful lady! Thanks Linda!








































1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for putting that I'm preggo in that pic! LOL! LOVE YA! :)

    ReplyDelete